Adapter for Duo Pixel to Ray-wu or Xconnect
Introducing the YPS Duo Pixel – a leap forward in LED technology that sets new standards for performance and reliability!
- Built-in Duo Data Line: Say goodbye to complete failures! The GS8208 features a duo or redundant data line, ensuring that if a pixel fails, only that specific pixel is affected, while the rest of the string continues to shine brilliantly. Creating a more robust and fault-tolerant lighting setup. Great for hard-to-reach props or year-round installations like outlines and landscape lighting or for commercial builds that can’t afford to have complete failures.
- Smooth Dimming and Accurate Colors: With 12-bit built-in gamma correction, the Duo Pixel delivers smooth dimming curves and more precise color rendering, WS2811 only has 8-bits with no gamma correction. Prepare to be amazed by the richness and accuracy of your lighting displays! For our Halloween fans we can get closer representations of Purple and Orange, finally!!!
- The only real 12v pixel without having to step down power to 5v.
- High PWM Rate for Filming: Are you a filmmaker or content creator? The Duo’s high PWM rate allows you to film these pixels with cameras running at up to an astounding 267 frames per second, resulting in flicker-free, captivating visuals on screen.
- Backwards Compatibility: Duo Pixels are backwards compatible with all current xlights and wled controllers, no need to buy new controllers, 4-pin to 3-pin adapters available for Xconnect pigtails.
- Best part for last: They have most of the improvements from our new improved pixels adding even more reliability to the pixels.
Product Specifications –
- Node Voltage: 12V
- Node Color: RGB
- Node Spacing: 10cm / ~4″
- Lead Length: 15cm / ~6″
- Node Type: Smart Bullet
- Weather Protection: IP68
- Width: 12mm
- Wire Color: Black
- CE, RoHs and FCC Certified