- The new Genius Long Range Pixel Controller makes things easier than ever with a built in 5V 3A Mean Well power supply. This saves you time and money when putting together your enclosure.Features:
- Built in 5V 3A Mean Well Power supply. Hooks up directly to high voltage power.
- 1 Ethernet Port
- 10 x RJ45 ports for long range receivers (WS281X differential signals only)
- 2 x RJ45 ports for DMX output
- Supported protocols: DDP, E1.31, ArtNet
- Configuration can be done via your smartphone, tablet or PC over a wifi or wired connection
- SD card slot for log storage, and standalone operation*
Simple & fast over-the-air updates; with ability to easily roll back to previous firmware versions
- Rich JSON API
- Built-in test mode animations
- Seamlessly control up to ~10,000 pixels using e1.31/artnet, or ~20,000 pixels using DDP.
- No banks or groups. Pixels can be distributed however you’d like on any outputs, with any number of pixels assigned to each port.